Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Your opinion please.

To all my blogfriends,

I have been blogging for about 6 months now. I have learnt a lot.

I have learnt a lot about mankind, nature, science.....

But most of all, I learnt a lot about Judaism. I learnt a lot about our Mesorah, Chazal, and Gedolim. I learnt about many aspects of Torah which I hadn't known before. And as much as I learnt, I realized how much more there is still to be learnt.

I also learnt about the diversity of the Jewish nation. That there are Acheinu Bnei Yisroel which come in all different colors, stripes and beliefs.

I am thankful to HKBH that with all the Kefirah and skepticism that I have seen, I still maintain my faith 100%.

My "blogging mission" had been to defend Gedolim, Charedim, and quite often even Judaism from the critisicm expressed by many bloggers. I learnt early on, that "Kofer calling" won't get me anywhere. No one wants to be called names, even if they are wrong. Instead, I attemped to challenge the critics by responding to their arguments.

I have recently been thinking about what kind of impression I have made on Jblogs. Have I inspired anyone? Have I dis-inspired anyone? Have I caused people to view Charedim in a better light? or a worser one? Have I caused any skeptics to re-think their anti-charedi stance? Or have I just caused skeptics to dig deeper in their holes?

Blogging takes a lot of time out of me. No one wants to feel like they are wasting their time. Should I continue blogging? Should I stop?

I look forward to hearing from you.

In the interim, I wish you all a Kesivah Va'chasimah Tova, and a happy sweet healthy year.

If I have ever insulted or verbally hurt anyone, I ask them for forgiveness. I am definitely Mochel everyone B'lev Shalem.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Get a Free Site Counter