Friday, July 14, 2006

Things that irk me

I get very irked when I see people walking into shul with their shirt flying.

I don't care if you come to shul in a blue shirt, brown shoes, straw hat, no hat, whatever. Just don't come wearing a pink tie. I CAN'T STAND PINK TIES. What's next, pink suits??? With matching pink Rockport's??? Its scary how some designer in Italy decides that men should wear pink ties, and everyone follows. So why do all the skeptics have a problem with us RW wearing black hats? If your willing to wear whatever some Joe Shmoe decides is fashionable, I'm willing to wear what my Rosh Yeshiva decides is fashionable.

What's the difference?

Anyways, getting back to the issue at hand, it says "Ha'chon Li'kras Elokecha". "Prepare yourself to stand before God".

The least one could do is tuck their shirt in.

|

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Get a Free Site Counter